[gui-talk] Fwd: HushNow script for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 13 12:24:27 UTC 2008

From: jeff weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
To: gw-info

I just posted my third script which is called
HushNow
This is a very simple script which will silence speech quickly when the control key is pressed.  The script suspends speech and then reconnnects speech again.
This is a beta, so I would appreciate feedback from users.  Since the control key will normally silence speech anyway, what I am interested in is if you are getting less instances of run-a-way speech as happens once in a while.
Please try the script, and send your comments to either the
info or scripting lists.
Thanks,
Jeff Weiss

Regards Steve