[gui-talk] A google mail key question:

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 13 06:27:01 UTC 2008

I enabled short cuts in the settings menu but jaws still gets in the way
when attempting to use them.  I'm considering the use of the pass through
key but I'm not sure I can create them all.  I think that key only lets you
work one at a time and it can't be saved as a keystroke specific to that
site.