[gui-talk] Call Centers Return to U.S.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 11 19:20:41 UTC 2008

don,

thanks very much for posting this Washington Post article. I read general
and tech articles in the New York Times and my hometown Los Angeles Times,
and I'm aware of the issue for sure, but I never would have caught this Post
piece if you hadn't provided it. it's really informative and, in the way it
handles telling the story, "fair and balanced," although I have issues" with
the popularizer of that expression, I say with a mischievous grin and shoes
on both ffeet.

I deleted the article text but retained its URL below just in case anybody
missed it and would like to go to the Post and see it there.

Joel

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/10/AR2008121003574.html