[gui-talk] open office accessibility

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Dec 11 15:28:25 UTC 2008

Allen,

It is my understanding that the accessibility efforts are in the Open Office beta.  There are methods of implementing Java such that the Java Windows Access Bridge
is not required and I think this is a better approach to take if that is what they are doing.  Which specific version are you using, and are you talking about all of the
applications?