[gui-talk] Kindle books

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 16:45:54 UTC 2008

I guess I just don't understand, with all the other sources for books out
there, which are available to us, why try to make this particular device
accessible.  If it was the only portable means of reading books, I could
understand why we'd want to have access.  But, there's so much out there,
already.

Cindy