[gui-talk] Question

Dave Marthouse dmart at pure.net
Sat Dec 6 00:53:48 UTC 2008

I am experiencing a small but annoying problem.  For a reason unknown to me every time I hit my caps key and capitalize a letter or use the shift my synthesizer says cap.  I had it set to change pitch rather than say cap.  I am using jfw and I can't seem to find the setting to change back to the previous settings.  I looked in my global voice settings and I don't see it.  I know it is one of those "set it and forget it" things.  This is a small annoyance but an annoyance never the less.  Can someone please refresh me as to where the settings are to stop the synthesizer from saying cap and make it just change pitch as before.  The really strange thing about this scenario is that this just started happening out of the blue a day or so  ago.Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse
dmart at pure.net