[gui-talk] Kindle books

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 01:55:00 UTC 2008

That's right, no sound.

Cindy
----- Original Message -----
From: "tribble" <lauraeaves at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Kindle books

but no sound...
--le

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425 at verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:21 PM

Well, I think the idea is that you can purchase and download books from
Amazon; put them on this reader and take several books along with you...just
as we do with the V R Stream.  I'm sure it is the software, in the reader,
which makes it work.  But, you have to have the little screen and controls
to read the books.

Cindy