[gui-talk] Attaching documents

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 04:05:03 UTC 2008

Hi -- sorry I'm behind answering this -- but there is another way besides
copy and paste to get the second document concatenated to the end of your
first document.  You may be surprised how easy it is -- Steps:

1) position your cursor where you want the second document to appear
2) go to the insert menu and select input from file
3)specify the file name and hit the button...

Voilá, it's there.

HTH
--le