[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Wed Mar 18 20:30:56 UTC 2009

It would seem that the new members from the FCC seem to be overlooking the
fact, and even when I sent a Email message directly to the new Chairman, all
I receive from the FCC is a generic message, via their computer, not knowing
if the Chairman really acted on my message.Which leads me to believe if
someone from the FCC is really listening to many our suggestion. For I have
found that with my wife and myself having limited vision, we have found that
direct Email is the best way for us to go. So if there is someone  who is
able to lend us or give me some kind of a better way to contact the FCC,
with the hope that I don't run into a dumb person? Deeply appreciated
thanks.