[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Tue Mar 17 22:30:58 UTC 2009

knowing a friend who lives in Southern California ran into the same problem
with her HD radio, given the reason I have posted to this group many a times
that you need an outside roof top antenna, to which the FCC seems to
overlook for those folks who live in Apartment dwellings, due to our
reception problems with our over the air antenna that is on our patio. For
HDTV and HD radio, the antennas have to be at the require heights for proper
reception with both signals, much quite different then analog reception.
Even with the delay with  DTV, there is still gooing to be some problems
with the problem with the Digital TV signal being distributed to one's HDTV
ready TV set and Government Insignia and Zeneith receivers.
On a positive note, there many radio stations that could be found via ones'
computer, which is HD quality, even with some of the talk shows.