[Colorado-Talk] Blind Merchants annual meeting

Pipi Adams blahblahblah at iampipi.com
Thu Oct 21 14:29:35 UTC 2021

We invite all blind entrepreneurs and all who wish to support us! Please join us Monday, October 25th, at 7pm, for our annual Colorado Association of Blind Merchants meeting!

We will be having a round table discussion focusing on where we would like to take the division in the next  year.
We will also be making our annual pledges to the NFB, holding elections, and planning a holiday party.
Please join us for an evening of great discussion and idea sharing!

Click https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89801014561?pwd=SzArNVlHWDN5RmFBZ1R1MjV5QVZuUT09 to start or join a scheduled Zoom meeting

Sincerely,
Pipi Adams