[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradan blog. Thanksgiving 2021

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Nov 22 16:46:29 UTC 2021

Greetings dear reader,

It's time for my favorite issue of our Blind Coloradan blog. First, a
heartfelt thank you. I want to thank all of you who read, support, and
submit material for our newsletter.

Before you click the attachment. I want to point out a wonderful
thanksgiving parenting story from author and Colorado Association of Blind
Parents board member, Jo Elizabeth Pinto.

Also, learn about this year's Raymond W. McGeorge honoree's.

Find the link to a Scott LaBarre audio tribute.

Check out the story about blind kiddos building and launching rockets. Learn
about our December learning box program and how to sign up your blind
students.

Is it easy to cast your ballet? Curtis Chong tells us. When Jessica Beecham
was elected to serve as our new affiliate president. Read what she had to
say.

There's more!! I hope you will read and share.

Note, there are a few stories that did not make it into this issue. Never
fear. You will read them next month in our special holiday, December post.

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!