[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradan November and December

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Nov 5 16:49:17 UTC 2021

Howdy folks,

Can you tell I'm in Texas this weekend? Well, virtually speaking.

I will be working with the team on our Thanksgiving and Christmas/Hanukkah
issues early next week. Do you have recollections from convention you would
like to share? Is your chapter having a holiday event? Do you have pictures
from the convention or other events you would be willing to send us? If so
you would be a special and wonderful person. Do you have any fundraisers,
seminars, tech tips, a new job announcement??? Let us know. And we will let
everyone else know.