[Colorado-Talk] Job Opportunity in Nebraska

Ryan O rryano218 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 23:00:15 UTC 2021

I have been asked to share the following job opening:

The following position is being posted and available for application:

Orientation Counselor II – Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Closes – 6/17/2021

Location: Omaha, NE
PERM FULL TIME                                                            -                             $19.70 Hourly
Category: Education / Counseling
Department: Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired
 Performs routine counseling and guidance relevant to an individual's overall adjustment to blindness. Provides teaching of non-visual techniques in the rehabilitation of blind/visually impaired individuals. Performs related work as required. Tasks performed vary greatly and are based on the needs of the individual client, families or guardians or consulting agency.  This position is located in Omaha at the Omaha State Office Building and may require some telecommuting as a part of the position. The position require the individual hired to perform related work as assigned. Hours:  Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00

If you wish to apply, visit:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nebraska