[Colorado-Talk] Fw: CCB Vaccine Clinic Flier.docx

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 03:43:49 UTC 2021

 See below for information about a Vaccine Clinic being held at the CCB on Friday.
All are welcome to attend and receive the Moderna Vaccine.
Thanks,
Cody
    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Maureen Nietfeld <maureenbassmaster at gmail.com>To: Michelle Chacon <rascal.angel2 at gmail.com>; Paul Sandoval <paulsandoval75 at gmail.com>; Cody Bair <codyjbair at yahoo.com>; Scott Labarre <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>; Amira Lucas <amira_a at msn.com>Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 12:02:55 PM MDTSubject: CCB Vaccine Clinic Flier.docx
 Hello,

We’re so excited that we will have the opportunity to have a vaccine clinic here at our center this Friday. Here is the flyer and all the information. Please send it out to your networks and remember friends and family are also invited.

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld