[Colorado-Talk] FW: Job Openings at AINC

Ryan O. rryano218 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:54:58 UTC 2021

I really hope blind people apply for these positions. When I left AINC Over three years ago, there were two blind people on staff and one blind volunteer who was integral to the company. To my knowledge, there are now none. If I’m wrong, I would be delighted to stand corrected. Either way, as David Dawson used to say, blind people need jobs.

RyanO

http://www.conservativeblindguy.com