[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting Thursday March 18 at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:10:29 UTC 2021

Are you drowning in March Madness?  Do you need a break from your bracket?  Well, you are in luck.  On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 7:00pm, Mountains & Plains NFBCO will have their chapter meeting.  We will discuss current events with NFBCO and hear from our very own Tracie Jones, who will share with us her story.  It is also Extreme Sacrifice Day, so make a sacrifice, pull yourself away from the daily routine and join us for this great meeting.  See you there!
ReNae Anderson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting
Time: Mar 18, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9709770188?pwd=cU14UllLYkVERmRzdVVZeVVkaUVpQT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9709770188?pwd=cU14UllLYkVERmRzdVVZeVVkaUVpQT09>

Meeting ID: 970 977 0188
Passcode: 111111