[Colorado-Talk] Denver area community needs assessment

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:21:03 UTC 2021

Greetings friends,

As many of you know I do peer wellness and resiliency work with Poetry for
Personal Power. We are asking anyone in Denver and the surrounding area to
complete a short survey about community needs and resources.  Please take a
few moments to complete this survey and pass it along to others for their
can better serve the Denver community and may help us gather more funding
for the vital peer support services we bring to the area.

Please click

https://www.cognitoforms.com/PoetryForPersonalPower1/p3communityneedsassessm
ent

or

 <https://bit.ly/COneeds> https://bit.ly/COneeds

If you have any questions, need information about the survey, or want more
information about the peer support work we do at Poetry for Personal Power
please click

www.poetryforpersonalpower.org <http://www.poetryforpersonalpower.org>

call Maryann at 720-284-2318 or email

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com> .

Thank you for your support and for passing this message along.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Artist/Advocate

Poetry for Personal Power

720-284-2318