[Colorado-Talk] Preservation of Historical Documents page now on NFBCO

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 02:13:29 UTC 2021

Hello:

Some of you have been asking how can people or organizations donate to the
PHD project.  We now have information up on our websute.  It is a bit
buried, but here is how to tell people to find it.  Under "About NFBCO"
there is another tab, "Preserving Historical Documents.  The page has an
explanation and a donate link.  The donate link goes to our donate page.
Fill out the form and in the comments, note it is for the PHD project.  Here
is the direct link to the page so you all can take a look at it.  Help us
raise more funds to keep the momentum going and helping us build our files.

PHD-Preserving Historical Documents | NFBCO
<https://www.nfbco.org/about-nfbco/phd>

Peggy Chong