[Colorado-Talk] The March is On. St. Patrick's Day Blind Coloradan-- March 4, 2021

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Mar 4 20:06:59 UTC 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

We appreciate that you are willing to receive our regular Blind Coloradan
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-march-is-on-st-patricks-
day-blind.html>  dispatches. We ought to have a mechanism for y'all to opt
out if you wish. But for now, if you would rather, we not clutter your inbox
just send us a note.

There is a lot to get to.

It's Open, It's Open! Registration for the 2021 Virtual Convention of the
National Federation of the Blind

KNOW! YOUR! RIGHTS! Thursday, March 11, Mountain Time at 5 p.m.

The 2020 Election: Historic Yet Disappointing, By Scott C. LaBarre,
President, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Calling Congress - Is There Anybody Home? By Dan Burke

COVID Vaccine Websites Violate Disability Laws, Create Inequity for the
Blind

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Organization of Parents of
Blind Children Celebrates Learning Box Program Early Success! Seeks More
Families to Participate

Don't Miss Your Next Chapter Meeting! For a list of chapter meetings, dates,
times, zoom links, email  <mailto:assistance at nfbco.org>
assistance at nfbco.org, or leave a message on the hotline 303-778-1130 ext.
219. This email address and phone number is one of the best ways to
communicate when you have questions about the programs and services we offer
for members and non-members. Let's go build the National Federation of the
Blind.

That's It for This Edition of the Blind Coloradan

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org