[Colorado-Talk] My book is out

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:59:43 UTC 2021

It is finally here!  What you have all been asking for!

Don Mahoney: Television Star: Chong, Peggy: 9781098082956: Amazon.com: Books
<https://www.amazon.com/Don-Mahoney-Television-Peggy-Chong/dp/1098082958/ref
=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Peggy+Chong&qid=1623116661&sr=8-1>

My first book in print!  Get your copy today!

Read about Don Mahoney, a man who decided to keep his blindness a secret and
did so for almost ten years.

Please get your copy and encourage others to purchase a copy today.

This book is a great story for school and public libraries to include in
their persons with disabilities collection.

Get my book, read it and tell me what you think.

Peggy Chong