[Colorado-Talk] This piece of history from our PHD project in 1953 fearutes our own Diane McGeorge

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:36:48 UTC 2021

hello peggy and all,
thanks peggy for posting this awesome article on diane. i didn't know
on this and, i'am glad that you posted it here to the list. i remember
when i was a teenager using a typewriter to learn to type. it was
before i lost most of my eyesight. thanks for reminding us how much we
have changed in communications in history for the blind.

sincerely,
amy sabo