[Colorado-Talk] Denver Chapter Meeting Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:51:12 UTC 2021

Greetings -

It’s time for our February 20 NFB of Denver Chapter meeting. That’s
right, it’s this Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon on Zoom!

We’re in the early stages of vaccinations, and we can all hope that
we’ll be able to have several in-person meetings before 2021 ends. In
the meantime though,  the Zoom and phone info is at the end of the
message. This month we’ll discuss our series on employment the board
is developing for the March, April and May meetings. Come and find out
what we have in store for the spring!

See you on Zoom this Saturday!

Dan Burke, President
NFB of Denver

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"