[Colorado-Talk] Come join us on February 25th!!!

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:06:25 UTC 2021

Come join us on February 25th!!!

From 7 PM until 8 PM we will have an open discussion facilitated by Dale and Edith Holden from our Aurora chapter about how to thrive as blind parents while your children are getting to the dating stage.
We plan to hold an open discussion on the fourth Thursday of every month about relevant topics to blind parents. These discussions will be facilitated by all different parents throughout the state. The Blind Parents Division is excited to offer an inclusive and safe space that can allow for questions, growth, end connection.

Also, our board meeting will take place prior to the discussion from 6:30 p.m. until 7 PM. We welcome people to listen in on our board meetings if you would like. Thank you all so much and we look forward to a great way for us all to connect on zoom.

Questions?? Email maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111