[Colorado-Talk] The Washington Seminar Zoom Call for All! This Saturday Night at 5!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Feb 4 16:37:10 UTC 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

A Mountain Time at 5 Zoom on Saturday night? You got that right!! Your NFBCO
Board of Directors has decided to hold a Washington Seminar Mountain Time at
5 this Saturday night. This is not to take the place of our fabulous
Colorado Caucus which will be held this Monday evening at 6 Mountain Time.

If you have never been to one of our Washington Seminars this is the
Mountain Time at 5 Saturday for you. We will briefly review the issues.
Consider any questions you may have. But we will likely, quickly move into
some social time. If we were going to be in D.C. in person? Many of us would
gather at the hotel watering hole for a bite and a beverage. So, we will
have the virtual 21st Amendment right there on Zoom. We would encourage you
to let all of your chapter's members know about this Mountain Time at 5 get
together. Please take the time to read our Washington Seminar issues
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washingto
n-seminar-priorities> . Get your favorite cocktail, adult or otherwise, and
some munchies and join us for a little information and a little celebration.
Think of it as your pre-pre-Superbowl party with a few dozen of your
favorite Federation buddies. Join us to kickoff a great Washington Seminar!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247

One tap mobile