[Colorado-Talk] March Presidential Release Now Available for Download and Playback

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Feb 3 06:19:23 UTC 2021

Permit me to say? I thoroughly enjoyed our national Federation of the blind presidential release. I hope folks throughout the organization who may have missed this months presidential release Will take the time to check it out. President Riccobono covers a great deal of information and as always exemplifies the heart and spirit of our movement. Check it out!