[Colorado-Talk] Chapter holiday Christmas gathering

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 8 18:28:32 UTC 2021

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Jennette Forton, President Springs NFBCO invites all of you to our annual big holiday bash. Saturday December 11. We will hold a short chapter meeting at 10 followed by lunch at a little after 11. We will have our traditional white elephant extravaganza beginning at 12:30. Bring a guest. All are invited. While elephant gifts should be $10 or less. Please participate because this is Jennette’s favorite of the the year😊 Some folks are bringing their famous chili, others are bringing other pot luck dishes, desserts, etc. I think brian is bringing Freetos😊 You do not have to bring a dish to attend. Join us at Arise Beyond Barriers 1120 N Circle Dr.

Happy festivus!

Forward together!