[Colorado-Talk] SB21-188 - Voting Access

tkeenan79 at gmail.com tkeenan79 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:09:32 UTC 2021

Good work, everyone involved!

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dan
Burke via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 1:59 PM
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dan Burke <burke.dall at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] SB21-188 - Voting Access

Hooray! SB21-188 passed out of the House committee this afternoon.
It's on its way to the House floor soon, and then will go back to the Senate
for approval of the amendment made by the committee today, So, we're one
step closer to being able to not only vote from our own computer or phone,
but to also return the ballot electronically, skipping the barrier of having
to own a working printer!

Best,
Dan