[Colorado-Talk] With Heavy Heart

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Wed Apr 28 13:10:50 UTC 2021

Kevan and NFB
I am so sorry for your loss--
Our thoughts and love from CCDC are with you all.
Sincerely,

Julie Reiskin,  Executive Director
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 610-A   Denver*, CO 80222
Organizational Line 303-839-1775
Organizational Fax 303-648-6262
www.ccdconline.org
Become a Member of CCDC for Free <http://svy.mk/Kgggp2>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>

**Denver is on the occupied land of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne people*

*NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US -- EVER*

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:50 PM Scott C. LaBarre via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> My Federation Family:
>

> With great regret, I must inform you that this afternoon Bridget Worley
> passed away at her home in Colorado Springs with Kevan at her side.
> Bridget has been a long-time and outstanding member of the Federation.
> When she met Kevan in the late 1990’s, she also became part of our family.
> She understood and recognized the innate capacities  of the blind and knew
> that our blindness did not have to hold us back from pursuing our greatest
> dreams.  Please keep Kevan and his family in your thoughts and prayers!  We
> will pass on more information as we have it.  Bridget, our sister, you have
> been a great member in our movement, and your spirit will always be with
> us.  We are relieved that you are now at peace, and your memory will always
> be a blessing!
>

> With love,
>
> Scott

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer.