[Colorado-Talk] With Heavy Heart

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Apr 27 21:49:08 UTC 2021

My Federation Family:

With great regret, I must inform you that this afternoon Bridget Worley
passed away at her home in Colorado Springs with Kevan at her side.  Bridget
has been a long-time and outstanding member of the Federation.  When she met
Kevan in the late 1990's, she also became part of our family.  She
understood and recognized the innate capacities  of the blind and knew that
our blindness did not have to hold us back from pursuing our greatest
dreams.  Please keep Kevan and his family in your thoughts and prayers!  We
will pass on more information as we have it.  Bridget, our sister, you have
been a great member in our movement, and your spirit will always be with us.
We are relieved that you are now at peace, and your memory will always be a
blessing!

With love,

Scott