[Colorado-Talk] RTD and Uber partnership

Annie Pineda childofgod.homeschool at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 03:08:23 UTC 2021

As a member of the AIPAC committee for Access a Ride Colorado, I can answer some but not all of these questions.
The reason the Uber accessibility is not in all areas is because it is still in its trial stages. Not all of the kinks have been worked out between Uber and acccess a ride to make this available in all areas.
Know this also is limited by the vehicle accessibility as in wheelchair lifts and other such adaptations.
I hope this helps answer some of your questions, if I can be of any more help please contact me directly and I will do my best.

Annie P
Secretary: NFB Wild West chapterE: childofgod.homeschool at gmail.com
"Work is love made visible."