[Colorado-Talk] Sign-up for Mock Interviews - April Denver Chapter Meeting!

Erin Daley daleyem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:14:43 UTC 2021

Good afternoon!

The Denver Chapter is continuing its Employment Series in our monthly
meeting on April 17th. This meeting will be jam-packed, starting out
with a panel discussing a variety of employment topics and moving into
mock interviews that will be conducted by several volunteers.

We want to give everyone who wants to participate the ability to do
so, so we ask that you please inform us if you would like to
participate by Thursday April 15th so that we can respect everyone's
time and create a schedule Please email Erin Daley at
daleyem at gmail.com to be put on the schedule or with any questions.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to turn their camera on for the
mock interview portion; there will be a breakout room where someone
will be available to give feedback on ensuring that your camera is on
and centered, etc.

To provide an authentic experience, we have written a sample job
posting that all interviewees can use to prepare for this interview.
Please note that you do not need to send in a resume to participate in
the mock interview. This is meant to assist with interviewing skills,
not with resumes.

Thank you!

Customer Service Representative

ALERT! This is not a real position, it is a mock job description
developed to be used with our mock interviews to be held by the NFB of
Denver Chapter on Saturday, April 17, 2021. It would be an awesome job
if it were real, wouldn’t it?

At Live the Life You Want, our mission is to make our community and
world a better place, one life at a time. As the premier provider of
accessibility training and software to companies across the globe,
from Fortune 500 to local small businesses, there is no shortage of
potential for advancement for our thousands of hard-working employees
around the country. With the possibility of expanding our locations
globally in the next decade, don’t miss out on the opportunity to
begin your career with an organization that sees a bright future for
all people.

Live the Life You Want is looking to fill positions for Customer
Advocates. Our advocates care about every customer long before and
long after each interaction, whether on the phone, e-mail, Twitter, or
online chat. Advocates are the face of our company, from potential
clients looking for information on our products and services, to
current customers looking to troubleshoot technical errors or schedule
training events

Customer Advocate Job Responsibilities:

Serves customers by providing product and service information and
resolving product and service problems.
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service
questions and suggesting information about other products and
services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s
complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting
correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting
customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as required.

Work Hours & Benefits

Live the Life You Want is currently looking for full-time (40
hours/week) and part-time employees (20-30 hours/week). Please note we
are currently hiring for our Denver, CO office with remote positions
available. This is mostly sedentary work in a call center environment.

Starting your career and becoming a member of the Live the Life You
Want family means you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Fitness Center at select locations
- Flexible schedules
- Medical benefits
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- 401k Match for eligible employees
- Stock options
- Employee discounts through rewards program
- Referral Bonuses
- Internal advancements and promotions

Customer Advocate Qualifications / Skills:
Passion for serving our customers
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
Product knowledge
Resolving conflict
Analyzing information
Multi-tasking

Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
High school graduate or GED, University/college degree is an asset
Familiarity with office software, phone systems, and/or social media a plus
Previous experience preferred

Don’t hesitate and miss out on an exciting opportunity to be a part of
a growing company that is looking to change the landscape of
accessibility. We need passionate, hardworking employees looking to
start a career with limitless potential. Why wait? Send in your
application today!