[Colorado-Talk] Assistance needed for one of our own

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:02:36 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

One of our great NFBCO family members has undergone numerous surgeries since
November and is now heading to Boston for another.  Hopefully, this will be
the last of these surgeries.  Traci Jones, VP of the Mountains & Plains At
Large chapter of NFBCO, and also a state scholarship winner, needs
assistance for food, rides and dog food for her guide. The airline costs and
hotel is all being covered from wonderful programs, but she and her partner
are in need for these other expenses.  Traci and her partner George, will be
in Boston for ten days or so, starting on April 21, 2021.  They will return
to Colorado and will then have to return to Boston for a month for another
procedure.

If anyone can spare a few dollars to assist in this need, please send the
donation through www.nfbco.org/donate <http://www.nfbco.org/donate>

and state that it is for Traci Jones.    If anyone has any questions, please
reach out to me at mother27dragon at gmail.com
<mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com> .

Thank you all for your help.  It is wonderful to be a part of our amazing
NFBCO family!

ReNae Anderson

President Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter NFBCO