[Colorado-Talk] ot/accessible computer games for kids

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:20:09 UTC 2021

hello all,
well, maybe some bind parents who are blind or the computer folks can
help me out on this! my nephew who is 5 now as of yesterday wanted me
to hook up his i pad to my computer one weekend so we could play a
computer game together. well, i had to tell him that doesn't work!
and, it hurts me that oi can't do this with him on his i pad or fire
tablet too.

so, i was wondering if there any accessible computer games out there
which are free for kids perhaps and, the web sites for them?

i would love to play them with alex and, because i love spending time
with him. and, i'am raising him in the federation philosophy even
though i'am his auntie!!!

thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy