[Colorado-Talk] Jam-Packed Blind Coloradan. No Foolin, April 1, 2021

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 1 19:04:17 UTC 2021

Wow! As we go to press on April 1st, the weather is warming, and people of
many faiths are planning joyous weekends of celebration, family, and love.
We hope you will take a few moments to read this jam-packed Blind Coloradan.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/04/jam-packed-blind-coloradan-n
o-foolin.html>

*       What's My Line? By Julia Zanon

*       Join President Riccobono for the Latest Updates & Perspective on Our
Movement

*       How Do You Know If You Are Deafblind?

*       Let's Get Going! By Maureen Nietfeld

*       One Way to Stay Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise in the Ways of Our
Federation is to Read the Braille Monitor

*       Know Your Rights

*       Announcing 2021 Summer Programs for Youth at the Colorado Center for
the Blind

*       Breaking News! From Kim Ann Wardlow, Executive Director, Audio
Information Network of Colorado

*       Colorado's Business Enterprise Program for the Blind Announces the
Addition of Troy Larson

*       My Blind Story, by Sylvia R. Vigil

*       LISTEN UP!

*       Local Chapters and Statewide Divisions Engage for Spring and Summer

*       Attend 2021 NFB BELLR Academy In-Home Edition: Applications Now
Open!

*       Bulldog Band Honor Pandemic Heroes Through Song and Pictures

*       That's It for This Edition of the Blind Coloradan.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org