[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Convention Day 3

Vicki Sayler victoria-sayler at att.net
Sat Oct 31 16:40:20 UTC 2020

Hi Marianne,
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but when I open the auction list attachment, it is not accessible. Each line that I click on reads something as follows…
Percent percent!percentSix! Open quotation mark greater than percent percent greater than and less than

 Warmest regards ,Vicki
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone