[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Showdown

ileenshere at gmail.com ileenshere at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:31:41 UTC 2020

Need some free entertainment on this Friday night?

Since most of us are at home...

We would love your presence.

8:00 p.m.

WILD WEST TALENT SHOW

The Wild West NFBCO Chapter presents a night filled with fun and prizes.
Please join us for our very first virtual Wild West Talent Showdown.

There will be talent of various kinds. We'll feature singers, poets,
comedians and our very own enthusiastic MCs with even more comedy and
surprises of their own.

We will also be giving away door prizes to those who donate to the chapter
as well as incredible prizes to the  winning participates in the show

Don't forget we will reveal our secret judges

and

Awesome very Tallented guest!

Those who donate a minimum of $5 by Friday October 30, at 5p.m. to the Wild
West chapter are eligible for one of two $50 cold hard cash prizes.

Donations are not required, but are encouraged. We would love to see y'all
there for our Wild West Talent show down!

Contact Nate Hecker for registration or donations via text or phone at:
605-610-7959

Or email: heckerhead at gmail.com

Accepted forms of payment are Apple Pay,

Venmo, @Nathan-Hecker-1

or PayPal.

Here is the YouTube link to watch live at 8:00 p.m. Mountain time

https://youtube.com/channel/UCDoy-oiOgRekiRQJUa7a6Tw/live

Attached is the program if anyone would like access to it.

Ileen Gallegos

303-895-0087

ileenshere at gmail.com <mailto:ileenshere at gmail.com>