[Colorado-Talk] The Cost of the Vote

M coloradopray at juno.com
Thu Oct 29 01:53:51 UTC 2020

And so this was the week.  I collected all of the research -- all the tips and tools.

I set up Monday morning as the day and arranged for the city bus to pick me up.  It was SO COLD!!!

I hardly slept this weekend.  I squirmed and struggled, hoping I was truly ready to vote.  It was early.

I selected the tablet and to my joy I was the only voter.  I had two persons teaching me how to use the tablet.

My notes helped me vote.  About half way through I got stuck and needed a rescue.  I survived and finished.

I didnt know you had to print the answers.  Everything got printed and I sent them into the box.  I did it!!!

Unlike my past attempts I was able to vote.  This one was seemless.

A big thank you to all the people who helped with all this.

Citizen M