[Colorado-Talk] Wild West Talent Showdown

ileenshere at gmail.com ileenshere at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:56:00 UTC 2020

Howdy

Ileen here.

I'm reminding all about our Wild West Tallent Showdown.

We have our contestants, prizes, door prizes for those who donate and Wait!

We even have  our own local celebrity guest who will be our headliner for
the evening.

This is something you won't want to miss and all are welcome.

Now, if you want to win money,

Donations are excepted starting at $5.00

Donations are excepted anytime before and during the show

However, if you want a try at the winnings,

Payments have to be in by tomorrow night, October 30 by 9:00 p.m.

We appreciate donations and are excited to see ya their.

Below are all the facts you need to participate.

We can't wait to unveil our talented guest and secret judges.

We here at the Wild West are set to put on a talent show and Contest for
y'all at the NFBCO State Convention on the Evening of Friday October 30th
from 8 to 10 p.m.!!

Those who donate a minimum of $5 by Friday October 30, at 5p.m. to the Wild
West chapter are eligible for one of two $50 cold hard cash prizes.

Donations are not required, but are encouraged. We would love to see y'all
there for our Wild West Talent show down!

Contact Nate Hecker for registration or donations via text or phone at:
605-610-7959

Or email: heckerhead at gmail.com <mailto:heckerhead at gmail.com>

Accepted forms of payment are Apple Pay,

Venmo, @Nathan-Hecker-1

or PayPal.

Ileen Gallegos

303-895-0087