[Colorado-Talk] closed captioning for the Colorado State Convention

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Oct 27 15:28:15 UTC 2020

Hello, I'm adding to this I think resolutions as a clinical meeting that should get captioned. The policy of the NFB anywhere it's at the heart of what we do as an organization. Because it always helps to compare from state to state and of course nationwide what the policies are. What do we want, And or wish for Government and state agencies etc. Two understand and hopefully in the future what up lined up the state blind of the nation for etc.

This is just my two cents worth.

Maurice Mines.