[Colorado-Talk] SPECIAL EDITION CONVENTION WARMUP MOUNTAIN HOUR TOMORROW 10-27-20 at 5PM MOUNTAIN TIME

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:12:57 UTC 2020

Hello Friends

Join us tomorrow for a special Mountain Time at 5 Zoom call where we
will learn everything there is to know about convention, the platform,
how to join, how to vote, and more!

We will take a deep dive into convention logistics, do some practice
voting, and answer questions! We will probably even talk a little
about the 6 Dot Dash! This is a call you won’t want to miss.

Join us tomorrow, Tuesday the 27th at 5:00PM.

Voting Information!

If you are a member of NFBCO and registered for NFBCO State Convention
by the 13th of October, you are registered to vote. Save the following
phone number in your contacts or write it down in a place you will
remember. We will be using it tomorrow evening for our practice votes
as well the REAL voting. The voting phone number is 719-496-8738.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172
Passcode: 1111
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,3895150172#

Dial: 1-720-707-2699
When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 389 515 0172 followed by pound.
No pass code required

Best Wishes
Jessica Beecham