[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO YouTube channel

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 07:52:48 UTC 2020

hello paul,
thanks for this information. as a matter of fact there is already over
100 people subscribed to this channel an, i just also subscribed to as
well too! thanks for posting this awesome information and, hope that
others here on this list will also post this or forward it onto other
nfb affilates of this you tube channel too!

hugs,
amy