[Colorado-Talk] Special Convention Mountain Time at 5, Tuesday, October 27th

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Oct 23 00:24:20 UTC 2020

Greetings again Colorado!!

This coming Tuesday, October 27th, we will be holding a special Convention
Edition of Mountain Time at 5.  We will discuss Convention logistics and
specifically our voting platform.  We will take some practice votes.  We
will answer your questions about the agenda and other logistics.  The
Mountain Time at 5 crew can't wait to see you virtually next Tuesday.  Below
are the Zoom Coordinates for the gathering.  By the way, these Zoom
coordinates are the exact same ones which we will be using at Convention for
the Main NFBCO Zoom Ballroom.

Cheers!!

Scott

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,3895150172#

Dial: 1-720-707-2699

When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 389 515 0172 followed by pound.

No pass code required