[Colorado-Talk] A small Problem With Our Accessible Ballot Marking System

Chip Johnson cjohnson at cocenter.org
Wed Oct 21 15:56:13 UTC 2020

I just printed my ballot and disability affidavit. The affidavit contains fields that aren't shown in the online form for the date you sign it and a field for a state ID number. Hopefully  blind Coloradans who don't have sighted assistance won't have their ballots rejected for not completing these fields.

Chip Johnson
Technology Instructor

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  227
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook Twitter YouTube