[Colorado-Talk] Convention auction

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:19:11 UTC 2020

Greetings NFB family and friends,

Our NFB of Colorado convention is only eight days away, and your auction
team is very excited to bring you fantastic packages this year.

For those who are wondering, yes, we will have a live auction this year.
Thanks to our generous donors we have some truly innovative and wonderful
packages.  For example: Dad and Mom's dinner and a movie date, containing
$25 iTunes gift card, $50 Door Dash gift card, and 3 hours of babysitting.
We also have several packages with massages, wellness coaching, fabulous
food, and of course, Diane McGeorge's famous fudge.

We will be posting our entire auction list early next week, so you will have
plenty of time to plan your purchases.

If you still have auction packages to donate, please contact Maryann
Migliorelli at

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>  or 720-284-2318.

 Thank you for supporting our annual auction and the much-needed work of our
affiliate.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Auction Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>