[Colorado-Talk] Next RTD Board Meeting is 27 October 2020

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Oct 20 12:27:56 UTC 2020

RTD will hold its next full meeting of the Board on 27 October 2020.  Meetings begin at 5:30 p.m.  RTD is holding meetings virtually; I do not have the virtual information available at this time.  The Board packets contain the meeting information.  You can go to https://rtd.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx and locate the packets.

I encourage EVERYONE to attend the virtual meeting.  You may speak for three minutes.  Please sign up following the directions in the packet when it is posted so you may speak concerning RTDs proposed service cuts.  I encourage people outside the boundaries of RTD to speak as well if the changes effect your ability to travel easily within the District.

Every member of the NFBCO must keep a vigilant watch on transit in their areas to ensure the blind may easily, effectively and safely travel during these very trying times.  Our collective advocacy is more important now than ever.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division