[Colorado-Talk] Introducing myself and looking for connections in Boulder

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:16:25 UTC 2020

Hello Jordyn,
Welcome to Boulder.  I am Maryann Migliorelli, President of the Boulder Valley Chapter.
I heard that you were coming and am excited to have you as part of our affiliate and chapter.  Please reach out to me off the list at
maryannmigs at gmail.com.
We have many great things to do here and people to meet.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli