[Colorado-Talk] Spearit of Giving

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 19 17:36:49 UTC 2020

We love you too. This is a great opportunity. And we will be auctioning a couple of these baskets at the convention. Mary Ann, our auctioneer, has all the info. These will be great buys folks. We fit wellness and wworley Enterprises are also going to donate a few of the smaller items from this catalog for door prizes. Yay! Yay everybody. Thanks Jen