[Colorado-Talk] Quick Opportunity To Help If You Wish

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 19 15:29:43 UTC 2020

Howdy friend,

As you know, I am personally extremely involved in finding support for our
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado youth education, Braille
literacy, and scholarship programs for young people who are blind. This is a
very quick note to ask for your help. I have an NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash
team called The Doggers. For only $30 you could sign up and join the team,
or join some other team. But, perhaps, you would simply want to support my
fundraising effort. I am asking folks to consider supporting me at 25 cents
a mile. My goal for this 5 week virtual event is 120 miles hiked. I am on
pace at 50 miles as of yesterday. I think I can do it. Although the weather
is turning cold, BBRRR! Onyx the Wonder Shepherd is also signed up on my
team. She is also at 50 miles.

To make a contribution of any size toward my fundraising effort, or, to sign
up for the dash events, please go here
https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/CO/Littleton/6DotDash3 with my deepest
thanks.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy