[Colorado-Talk] Introducing myself and looking for connections in Boulder

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Oct 15 21:51:48 UTC 2020

Hello hello and welcome to Colorado. I have sent you a message or two and responded to some of your Facebook posts as you were making your transition to Boulder. We have a great affiliate and you are welcome to it all! Since you are on Colorado Talk you may know that we are having our mountain time at five NFB CEO Comcast 6dotdashco pep rally today at five Colorado time. And our state convention is coming up the 29th, 30th and 31st of October, everywhere and anywhere over zoom. I look forward to speaking with you soon! I remember a great night where are you and me and Fred Wurtzel and a number of us we’re out way way too late back at a Michigan retreat And you also provided one of the shining moments when you addressed the National Convention only a few years back. Welcome to Colorado. I know you will find our Federation family a warm and welcoming one well, except for me. I can be a bit prickly, dismissive, demanding and just an all-around grumpy Gus Hello hello and welcome to Colorado. I have sent you a message or two and responded to some of your Facebook posts as you were making your transition to Boulder. We have a great affiliate and you are welcome to it all!